Sunday, January 10, 2010

The World is a Vampire


Almost forgot that I saw Daybreakers the other day. Despite my bitterness over them stealing my idea (you'll pay, Hollywood. One day you'll pay) it was actually pretty good. It was refreshing to see real vampires that explode in the sun instead of sparkling, and the action was cool. It also has a surprisingly good cast (you can't go wrong with Sam Neill and Willem Dafoe). I also liked that the good vampire in the movie is called Edward.
I would have liked more satire on how similar the vampire world is to our own, and the ending is way too neat, but overall it's one of the better vampire flicks of recent years.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will not agree on it. I think polite post. Particularly the title attracted me to be familiar with the sound story.

5:22 AM  
Blogger A.S. McDermott said...

Huhwha?

11:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

2:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home