Monday, March 25, 2019

Supra/normal Kickstarter

So I've decided to do a kickstarter for my YA superhero novel, Supra/normal. It's been a long road for this one since I came up with the idea for a teen girl coping with superpowers in a world where her very existence is illegal. I tried the traditional publishing route by sending it out to every agent I could find. I got as far as getting a full request from one, which I hear is kind of a big deal, but alas it went no further than that. So, not wanting to waste all those years I spent on it, I switched my focus to self-publishing. I could just self-publish it as is, of course, since I've shown it to several beta readers and make numerous changes. But I want my book baby to have a good shot in life so the kickstarter is to help me raise money for a final edit and a sweet-looking cover design. If you can pledge anything, even if it's just $1, it will be a huge help. Or you can just share the link: Supra/normal Kickstarter
Thanks everybody!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home