Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Jack recently tagged me in the spreading-like-wildfire Eight Simple Things meme, the rules for which are as follows.

1. First, those tagged must explain the rules, as I am currently doing.
2. Secondly, share no more or less than eight facts about yourself.
3. Thirdedly, tag eight of your unsuspecting blogger friends, who are thereby contractually bound by law to do the same. If you do not comply, you will be fed to the crocodiles.

So to keep things kind of on-topic, I'll share 8 facts about myself that are somewhat related to Imaginary Cinema:

1) My first crush was Princess Leia

2) I sneaked into my first 18-rated movie when I was 14 (it was Total Recall)

3) I have a phobia of Julia Roberts

4) I've written more screenplays than I can count

5) I'm addicted to DVDs

6) I've saved tickets for every movie I've seen since 1989

7) I once served popcorn to Faye Dunaway

8) I will be eaten by crocodile

So if anyone reads this and wants to play along, feel free. I'm too lazy to tag anyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home